Praise be to you, O Lord my God
For you are a God who takes delight to bless my heart’s desires
You have provided my life with small and great things
You have kept me resilient in times of difficulty
Whenever I forget you, you disturb me and leave me without peace until I return to you

You have blessed me physically and I believe that I am pleasing to Your sight
I am never desolated because You are the fount of my joy
You give me a simple family to take care of me, a community to teach me how to live according to Your will and friends who love me inspite of me

Ho w can I not praise You for Your great love that's ever present even in my childhood days
And as I wait on my future, Your words are light that guide me to where You want me to be
The joy in my heart is overflowing because of Your steadfast love, dear Lord.
And for all these, I will be forever grateful.
Amen!