The Lord says:

This year, I want you to be like a rose...a full blown rose. I want you to be dependent on me for your growth. I want you to remain beautiful in my eyes and sweet for people to look at. But, like a rose with its thorns to protect it from predators, I want you to always be guarded and watchful of the lures of the evil one.

I want you to bloom in significant areas of your life--your career, your service in community, your relationships inside and outside community.

Bloom for Me, Shawie! Bloom for I am your Master Gardener who will take care of you and will provide everything you need. It is My desire to see you grow in fruitfulness. It is My desire to see you grow in faithfulness. It is My desire to see you grow in Holiness.

It is My desire that you bloom for Me.


I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys." (Solomon 2:1)