I was teary eyed at Mass today! You'd probably wonder why? Oh well, it's just that the Lord made me recall a desire I presented to Him very casually sometime last week. You see, I asked the Lord for RAIN! Impossible right? In the heat of summer, I was actually telling Him to send forth rain.

The summer heat is irritatingly hot. Be it in the early morning or at nighttime, the humidity is just too much and is getting into my nerves. In fact, during the Holy Week, I had occasions of severe headaches. There was even a time I had it for the entire day. Arggghh!!! So there...that experience made me dislike summer a bit.

My desire for rain was just too strong to a point that I could almost smell its coming (seriously!). When it started pouring this week, I was happy, indescribably happy! Within me was a bursting excitement because finally, I will be able to get my goodnight's rest.

What's my point? Or should I say what was God's point? Really nothing too spectacular nor extraordinary...He just wants to reiterate His generosity to me; to let me know that He is able to give me all the desires of my heart if only I desire them deeply and strongly enough. How can He be so loving...so generous? Hay!

It's been raining the past four (4) days now and inspite of the hassle (traffic, etc.) that the rain brings, I look forward to going home and curling up in my bed expecting to have a restful night once again.

Thank you Lord Jesus for the summer rain!